Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Giorgio Moroder - Tom's Diner (feat. Britney Spears)
#1
Just when I think it's safe to say I've lost all interest in Britney Spears, she pulls me back again. Now, granted this is a Giorgio Moroder song and she is a mere pawn, she's that one pawn you just can't quite get rid of and ends up killing the queen. It's a remake of Susanne Vega's song from the early 80s. I think this song does just enough to bring back the oldie while keeping it true to its roots. I appreciate it. If it worked in the 80s, it'll probably work now, with a little tweaking. If it ain't broke...

[video=youtube;k0dLuNNNk5A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0dLuNNNk5A[/video]
"KICK OUT THE JAMS, KICK UP THE SOUL, POUR ANOTHER GLASS OF THAT ROCK AND ROLL, TURN UP THE BAND, FIRE IN THE HOLE, GONNA LOSE CONTROL TONIGHT...WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME, I'M NOT AMERICAS SWEET HEART, BUT YOU LOVE ME ANYWAY!" - Elle King "America's Sweetheart"
http://www.needleinaplaystack.com
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: Jacob Collier feat: Brandi Carlile - "little blue" CRAZY-HORSE 0 889 25-09-2023, 22:39
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Elton John & Britney Spears - hold me closer" CRAZY-HORSE 11 3,852 07-09-2022, 21:23
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Stone Foundation feat: Paul Weller "deeper love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 789 17-07-2020, 12:11
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Britney Spears ft. Tinashe - Slumber Party Music Head 0 914 04-12-2016, 12:00
Last Post: Music Head
  Morphile Feat. Goa - Turn Me On - VEVO morphile 0 894 29-09-2016, 22:33
Last Post: morphile
  Britney Spears "glory" CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,731 07-09-2016, 20:50
Last Post: Music Head
  Britney Spears ft. G-Eazy - Make Me Music Head 0 1,297 28-07-2016, 10:14
Last Post: Music Head
  Britney Spears - I Need Weed In My Life Britney Spears 0 918 15-07-2016, 02:08
Last Post: Britney Spears
  qualms @qualmboss - racks on me (limited release) feat. sb Querétaro P Barón 0 943 28-04-2016, 19:56
Last Post: Querétaro P Barón
  MEGHAN TRAINOR feat: JOHN LEGEND "like im going to lose you" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,426 20-07-2015, 10:59
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: