Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Jasmine Thompson - Adore (acoustic)
#1
Personally, I think she totally missed on her pop version of "Adore" but then she came back with the acoustic version...AND TOTALLY REDEEMED HERSELF! I think the story fits much better with the acoustic version. It just seemed out of place in the pop version. But this one, I think, is spot on. The composition is amazing.

[video=youtube;-E-IeosOJcI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E-IeosOJcI[/video]
"KICK OUT THE JAMS, KICK UP THE SOUL, POUR ANOTHER GLASS OF THAT ROCK AND ROLL, TURN UP THE BAND, FIRE IN THE HOLE, GONNA LOSE CONTROL TONIGHT...WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME, I'M NOT AMERICAS SWEET HEART, BUT YOU LOVE ME ANYWAY!" - Elle King "America's Sweetheart"
http://www.needleinaplaystack.com
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: Harry Styles - Adore You Music Head 0 790 18-12-2019, 12:47
Last Post: Music Head
  What do you think about this new acoustic pop rock duo? MsKatelynn 0 809 22-02-2016, 20:09
Last Post: MsKatelynn
  Jana Josephina - Avian Me (Acoustic Version) geeeaidan 0 976 01-10-2015, 09:56
Last Post: geeeaidan
  Cashmere Cat ft. Ariana Grande - Adore Music Head 0 926 18-03-2015, 11:49
Last Post: Music Head
  Adore Mi - You Will Never Hear Ludoto 2 1,413 29-01-2014, 23:57
Last Post: SteveO
  Miley Cyrus - Adore You Music Head 9 6,479 10-01-2014, 21:59
Last Post: SteveO
  The Show Goes On - Lupe Fiasco - Acoustic Cover asluk1011 0 1,296 27-07-2011, 19:01
Last Post: asluk1011

Forum Jump: