Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BrainClaim - Felicitas Rabidus
#1
Here I come with my latest synthetic composition. If You find anything wrong with the track, I will be glad if You let me know. Enjoy!

[video]http://soundcloud.com/brain-claim/felicitas-rabidus[/video]
Reply
#2
Unusual and quirky piece. Should have been a bit longer. The z3TA is one of the best soft synths around. I have used it for years. A lot better than many synths that are far more expensive.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#3
Thanks for Your feedback! Smile Yeah, it should have been a bit longer but when I finished the last part, my brain went out and I couldn't think out how it would continue Smile Z3TA+ has got very lively sounding synths and with the help of effects on Renoise I can get it sound analog like Smile
Reply
#4
Agree it should be longer, god job!
Reply
#5
Thanks for listening Smile
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Outstander - Saladin's Lazy Afternoon (BrainClaim Remix) BrainClaim 2 1,918 02-12-2015, 16:08
Last Post: BrainClaim
  [Progressive Trance] BrainClaim - Avius BrainClaim 0 1,296 08-08-2015, 11:58
Last Post: BrainClaim
  BrainClaim - Itadakimasu (Starving For Weird Drops?) BrainClaim 0 802 15-03-2015, 15:01
Last Post: BrainClaim

Forum Jump: