Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pitbull & Ne-Yo - Time Of Our Lives
#1
enters the Billboard chart this week at #94

wth? why does it say & instead of featuring?
now I'm totally confused
I don't like it

[video=youtube;TheUtUU3miE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TheUtUU3miE[/video]

Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Harry Styles - "kiss all the time, disco, occasionally" CRAZY-HORSE 2 783 18-03-2026, 12:32
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Pitbull X Lil Jon - Damn I Love Miami Music Head 0 456 01-02-2026, 13:14
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: The Kid LAROI - The First Time Music Head 0 833 26-11-2023, 11:44
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Nicki Minaj - Last Time I Saw You Music Head 0 761 13-09-2023, 12:32
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Carly Rae Jepsen - The Loneliest Time Music Head 0 638 07-11-2022, 12:52
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Pitbull - Greatest Hits Music Head 0 971 15-02-2021, 14:41
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Carrie Underwood - Favorite Time Of Year Music Head 0 924 14-12-2020, 12:48
Last Post: Music Head
  Kygo & Ellie Goulding - First Time Music Head 0 852 11-05-2017, 10:56
Last Post: Music Head
  Zayn ft. Partynextdoor - Still Got Time Music Head 0 836 10-04-2017, 11:17
Last Post: Music Head
  Pitbull - Climate Change Music Head 1 1,096 09-04-2017, 02:36
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: