Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from Helsinki, Finland!
Hello dear reader and greetings from cold Helsinki, Finland!

My name is Juuso and I am 24 years old musician - my instruments are guitar, bass, drums, violin piano, & flute. I have recently finished recording my debut album in my very own studio, which makes me very happy! "Interpretations I" contains familiar compositions by Italian composer & pianist Ludovico Einaudi arranged for guitar- and string-sections. I arranged, performed, recorded, & engineered the entire album myself during the year 2014 in Helsinki, Finland.

Ludovico Einaudi has allways been a huge influence for me and has given me inspiration not just in music, but also generally in life. I feel proud of my creation and I hope it honors the work of Ludovico Einaudi at least on some levels.

The album will be digitally released in December 1st 2014 on Youtube, Spotify and iTunes-store, but meanwhile here is the opening-track, Primavera. With all my heart I hope You find something for yourself from this piece of music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHNNMKa4bIg

Have a great day!
Juuso
I like "Primavera" very much! Gorgegous guitar work and a very soothing tune to listen to!
By the way, Welcome to Music Discussion!!!
:welcome:

[h=1][/h]
Thanks be to God for our blessings.
Bob Wrote:
I like "Primavera" very much! Gorgegous guitar work and a very soothing tune to listen to!
By the way, Welcome to Music Discussion!!!
:welcome:

Thank you & thank you very much Bob!
Welcome to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finland- music elena 0 454 02-02-2014, 15:02
Last Post: elena
  Hello from Finland Terorero 17 2,233 23-02-2012, 01:19
Last Post: SteveO
  Happy hello from Finland! language 3 959 21-02-2010, 21:14
Last Post: language
  Greetings from Finland (again) =) MetalMama 2 1,556 25-04-2008, 16:04