Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
enters the Billboard chart this week at #68
I don't like it
[video=youtube;MjEYCUJuh-g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjEYCUJuh-g[/video]
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
She's on the outside!!! Ellie is a good live performer(Glastonbury 2014 for example)! I didn't hear Calvin's voice at all...I like his voice but nowhere to be heard! Was he playing an instrument?...what's up with that!
Music Head Wrote:enters the Billboard chart this week at #68
I don't like it
[video=youtube;MjEYCUJuh-g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjEYCUJuh-g[/video]
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
Calvin was pushing a key on a computer
there's a lot of bs like that now
they call it producing and they want credit
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Ridiculous, stupid and greedy! What next Music man?
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 2
Threads: 0
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 3,952
Threads: 645
Joined: Feb 2014
KristenC93 Wrote:disappointed.. :hand:
To be dis-appointed, you first have to be appointed...Try following artists that have genuine merit--they only rarely dis-appoint. My take anyway.
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
....ah yes, but they older they get,and the longer they stick around,they disappoint more often than not
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 184
Threads: 92
Joined: Aug 2014
I desperately miss Calvin's old music... Also, I don't see how you can argue producers don't deserve a credit :S considering 90% of the track is their work.
[video=youtube;JQLB4OkXPm8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQLB4OkXPm8[/video]