Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty
#1
enters the Billboard chart this week at #18

can't decide which is worse, the song or the video
hated it

[video=youtube;nxtIRArhVD4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxtIRArhVD4[/video]

Reply
#2
I kind of like the song, and I really like Iggy's rapping in this one (it sounds more like poetry than hardcore rap). However, I really really really dislike the fact that JLo does the pseudo-lesbian thing while singing about "giving your man what he wants" and I am profoundly disappointed by her smoking in this video! What in the world was she thinking? Oh, and is she the new spokesperson for EOS? On the upside, they didn't edit out her jiggling booty. I'm on the fence, but the video may just tip it to the no category.
Everyone has an Angel: a Guardian who watches over us. We can't know what form they'll take. One day, old man. Next day, little girl. But don't let appearances fool you, they can be as fierce as any dragon. Yet they're not here to fight our battles, but to whisper from our heart. Reminding that it's us: it's everyone of us who holds power over the world we create. -Sweet Pea
Reply
#3
I agree with your comment on Iggy's rapping!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#4
SUCH a desperate attempt at staying relevant from J Lo here.. Iggy I hate for other reasons
Reply
#5
geeeaidan Wrote:SUCH a desperate attempt at staying relevant from J Lo here..
agree with that

Reply
#6
This song is not good
Reply
#7
You're sounding like a broken record now
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#8
Lol yes I sound better than this song though wouldn't you agree?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Jennifer Lopez - This Is Me...Now Music Head 0 787 01-03-2024, 12:58
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Mariah Carey ft. Ariana Grande & Jennifer Hudson - Oh Santa! Music Head 0 889 19-12-2020, 12:43
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Jennifer Lopez ft. Cardi B & DJ Khaled - Dinero Music Head 0 957 12-06-2018, 10:53
Last Post: Music Head
  Jennifer Lopez & Lin-Manuel Miranda - Love Make The World Go Round Music Head 1 1,320 21-07-2016, 06:16
Last Post: Whisper
  Iggy Azalea Music Head 1 1,150 03-07-2016, 13:34
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Jennifer Lopez - Ain't Your Mama Music Head 1 1,300 08-05-2016, 16:54
Last Post: saintking
  Iggy Azalea - Team Music Head 2 1,625 28-04-2016, 13:37
Last Post: calihawaii
  Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea - Pretty Girls Music Head 1 1,428 15-05-2015, 19:41
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Iggy Azalea ft. Jennifer Hudson - Trouble Music Head 0 1,069 04-04-2015, 12:13
Last Post: Music Head
  IGGY AZALEA feat: JENNIFER HUDSON "trouble" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,054 01-03-2015, 16:56
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: