03-08-2014, 04:33
Hi everyone! I like listening to a variety of music and always look for new favorites regardless of genre.
|
Hello!
|
|
03-08-2014, 04:33
Hi everyone! I like listening to a variety of music and always look for new favorites regardless of genre.
03-08-2014, 15:27
Welcome to MD ! I am the same as you...all music ...
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
04-08-2014, 02:32
I love a favority of music too :biggrin: Welcome aboard!!
04-08-2014, 15:27
Hi everyone,
I am looking for advice. My partner will be 30 this year, he is a very good Saxophonist, I am struggling in ideas for a gift. i would like to get him something to so with sax but something special that he can keep. He already has a pretty decent Saxophone and case. I am not musically minded so don't know where to start when buying an extra special gift.
05-08-2014, 17:04
hELLO, HOW ARE YOU BUDDY?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|