Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
EDM + Psychedelic Electro = Bizzare EargaZm
#1
My next work on Renoise specifically aimed to balance EDM and Psychedelic Trance.
Enjoy this eargastic tune that is gonna make your brain blow up...
I will be very glad for feedbacks!
Your BrainClaim






https://soundcloud.com/brain-claim/bizzare-eargazm
Reply
#2
I did not listen because I did not want my brain to blow up

Reply
#3
good choice there. This tune is definitely not for everybody
Reply
#4
Surely you mean NOT for everybody. In that case I agree. Not for me either.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#5
thanks for letting me know about my mistake Smile
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Electro House 2016 Best Of EDM Melbourne Bounce Party Mix Andrew GA 0 1,183 13-07-2016, 05:54
Last Post: Andrew GA
  Hello guys! I'm new on the "electro" forum :) Anna 1 1,468 25-05-2016, 13:53
Last Post: Inna Selez
  My Electro Rock/Industrial music X1Alpha 3 2,172 22-04-2015, 00:47
Last Post: lotofkills1000
  New music [electro] MotionJack 0 890 03-03-2015, 00:06
Last Post: MotionJack
  Electro Dubstep Youtube Channel Gauthier Lauwerie 0 1,057 03-02-2015, 21:11
Last Post: Gauthier Lauwerie
  Bakermat -one day (vandaag) electro house remix Marcel Maro 0 982 22-08-2014, 08:13
Last Post: Marcel Maro
  [Electro House] Command Q feat. Angus Dawson - Blood From The Stone (Xayne Remix) Xayne 0 1,231 23-04-2014, 02:19
Last Post: Xayne
  Hey guys new electro songg!! polykeeper 0 1,259 06-01-2014, 10:13
Last Post: polykeeper
  [Electro] Emforay - Dolphin (original Mix) HDMusikGuy 0 907 26-11-2013, 07:18
Last Post: HDMusikGuy
  New Underground Electro/House Music in the US laura 0 958 21-10-2013, 04:48
Last Post: laura

Forum Jump: