Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ed Sheeran - Afire Love
#1
enters the Billboard chart this week at #37

can't peg this guy
very versatile

I like it

[video=youtube;JznXx1Ns374]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JznXx1Ns374[/video]

Reply
#2
Oh my. This song just gave me chills...and sold me on the album. I'm speechless.
Everyone has an Angel: a Guardian who watches over us. We can't know what form they'll take. One day, old man. Next day, little girl. But don't let appearances fool you, they can be as fierce as any dragon. Yet they're not here to fight our battles, but to whisper from our heart. Reminding that it's us: it's everyone of us who holds power over the world we create. -Sweet Pea
Reply
#3
MAG2NYC Wrote:Oh my. This song just gave me chills...and sold me on the album. I'm speechless.

I so agree with MAG2NYC. I could do without the overdone tub-thumping at the beginning but once the meat of the song was got to, he had me. This guy does a lot of things, all of them well. [URL="http://www.allmusic.com/artist/ed-sheeran-mn0002639628/biography"]http://www.allmusic.com/artist/ed-sheeran-mn0002639628/biography
Not so BTW, I notice he did a joint album with among others, this guy: [/URL]http://www.allmusic.com/artist/devlin-mn0002371421 To continue my unseemly burst of egotism: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX-Nj539cY0 and these folks have been around for awhile, though not heard from in a decade: http://www.allmusic.com/artist/the-devlins-mn0000147210 and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8Y1Yg_EFpo << seems splinters of my tribe got all over, some doubtless on prison ships.
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Reply
#4
Well the song & music is very rhythmic & soulful, under the current scenario. The style & epitome of music is versatile & amazing. Looking forward to hear more from this singer in coming days.
Reply
#5
before anyone buys the new Ed Sheeran album "X", please listen to it...
i bought his debut album "+",it wasnt all it was cracked up to be...but its not bad.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#6
I like...not bad!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#7
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:before anyone buys the new Ed Sheeran album "X", please listen to it...
i bought his debut album "+",it wasnt all it was cracked up to be...but its not bad.

I went and did exactly that after hearing this song, Crazy Horse, and I agree with Ashleyjordan and SteveO - I like it!!
Everyone has an Angel: a Guardian who watches over us. We can't know what form they'll take. One day, old man. Next day, little girl. But don't let appearances fool you, they can be as fierce as any dragon. Yet they're not here to fight our battles, but to whisper from our heart. Reminding that it's us: it's everyone of us who holds power over the world we create. -Sweet Pea
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Olivia Rodrigo - You Seem Pretty Sad For A Girl So In Love Music Head 1 532 24-06-2026, 12:33
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Ethel Cain - Willoughby Tucker I'll Always Love You Music Head 0 1,377 26-08-2025, 11:40
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: My Morning Jacket - "i can hear your love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,602 19-08-2025, 08:39
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Coldplay - "all my love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 856 04-10-2024, 11:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Glass Animals - I Love You So Fucking Much Music Head 0 801 01-08-2024, 11:38
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Crosses - Goodnight, God Bless, I Love U, Delete. Music Head 0 871 31-10-2023, 11:39
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Mitski - My Love Mine All Mine Music Head 0 939 09-10-2023, 11:29
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Kid LAROI - Love Again Music Head 0 935 12-02-2023, 11:56
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Unlimited Love Music Head 1 924 13-04-2022, 23:15
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: The Walters - I Love You So Music Head 1 1,160 18-01-2022, 12:45
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: