Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Music Software Question
#1
Hi All, I'm looking for a piece of software that will look at music files, detect song information and record it.

For example: I may have a music file that includes fifteen or twenty different tunes, under the title of "Songs". I'd like to be able to have them listed separately, by artist and song title, if that is possible.

We travel in our RV a lot, and although we have Serius Radio, I like to take along music of my own choosing on CD or thumb drive.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Regards,

Jim
Reply
#2
I think that there are a lot of related software solutions available on the Web. For example: MP3Gain, Audacity, Wavosaur and so on. It's just a problem to choose an ideal one.... A free tool won't be suitable for every case....
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  first Arachnid ambient music CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,055 31-03-2022, 06:52
Last Post: JeromeD
  Brain crushing music like this Koniorek 0 746 08-01-2022, 13:36
Last Post: Koniorek
  Opinion about my music/mastering athoszet 1 1,001 12-09-2021, 13:33
Last Post: JeromeD
  Space ambient music Inna Selez 18 9,274 17-08-2019, 23:44
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  What kind of music is this ? glrecs 9 6,422 17-10-2018, 04:18
Last Post: Jaison Justus
  Constance's Journal of Music Production Constance 3 2,666 08-07-2018, 10:46
Last Post: Constance
  EDM music clip shot in a Greek island manly 4 3,400 08-04-2018, 15:48
Last Post: manly
  What types of electronic music do you like? goth metal raver 10 4,925 22-04-2017, 04:11
Last Post: Jerome
  Bitpop, 8-bit music Thread Inna Selez 12 6,748 03-02-2017, 18:57
Last Post: Inna Selez
  Check out my music:) Dame Forten 0 1,072 28-11-2016, 15:18
Last Post: Dame Forten

Forum Jump: