Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking for some more chill house
#1
As the title says, I'm looking for more music. This time it's deep or chill house.
Doesn't matter if it's just out of the studio or more than 10 years old.


Here you have some examples of what I like:
Cor Fijneman - 4 Minutes 2 Late
(couldn't find it on YouTube, but here you have it on Spotify, amazing track):
http://open.spotify.com/track/0wIQIVwiS58RrXvLEw698u
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwI_kpKM5xM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp7LV6GdpVw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7fB2pfNxfE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xo8At6XEqE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6TzDImGXus


Sorry for the huge load of links, but hopefully you get the idea of what I like. Smile


Thanks.
Reply
#2
Anyone with suggestions?
Reply
#3
I know nothing

Reply
#4
Me neither!
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#5
I like some of it from time to time...liked the Avicii and Deadmus. Is Grimes chill music?


[video=youtube;JtH68PJIQLE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtH68PJIQLE[/video]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#6
Jeez, is this a very watered down version of a serious music discussion forum? :biggrin:

Electribe 101 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef6Rvsm-LXI

And for Drum n bass, I got one - Kosheen - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFzUepHBdMo

Enjoy!
Reply
#7
May like some may not: let me know your thoughts.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGL8gre6Asw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiCgZ2_m02E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UakQUGWD9g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETxq5HgeMsA

Bondax were only 16 /17 when i discovered them.... very talented to say the least
Reply
#8
Maybe sth like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wj4nZdmCE8 ?
Its my yt channel, try searching for stuff that has both blue and green on it.
Reply
#9
bagic Wrote:Maybe sth like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wj4nZdmCE8 ?
Its my yt channel, try searching for stuff that has both blue and green on it.

Interesting, I'll check that out! Say, how would I get my music on your channel?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Music Ambient & Chill-Out [Post your favorite] glrecs 1 1,561 15-06-2018, 05:37
Last Post: Jerome
  Gorillaz - Saturnz Barz (Spirit House) Inna Selez 4 2,248 30-03-2017, 20:20
Last Post: Inna Selez
  Future House TedFutureHouse 7 2,441 02-01-2017, 12:35
Last Post: Music Head
  808Techno Music | Techno & Tech-House channel with Track, Set, Live updated every day 808techno 1 1,575 13-11-2016, 15:45
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Outside - A Chill Mix SmoothBear 1 1,269 29-09-2016, 20:49
Last Post: Inna Selez
  Garage House mix Millix 2 1,291 29-09-2016, 20:46
Last Post: Inna Selez
  Electro House 2016 Best Of EDM Melbourne Bounce Party Mix Andrew GA 0 1,183 13-07-2016, 05:54
Last Post: Andrew GA
  Show Me Love Deep House Remix leethihuongvn 2 2,096 10-05-2016, 15:47
Last Post: Music Head
  Future summer house music hit! WeLoveM 1 1,742 13-04-2016, 12:06
Last Post: Inna Selez
  New summer deep house song Dimos Zagaris 1 1,557 19-03-2016, 08:54
Last Post: WeLoveM

Forum Jump: