26-01-2015, 13:01
I'm cheating slightly because I heard these on my local radio station last night. The first is Someone Who Loves Me by Tony Bennett, which had an epic arrangement. I do not know which version I heard, as I assume he will have recorded several, but it was not recent. Contrary to his diehard fans, I think his voice is deteriorating, but he is 89!
The other was a large segment from the original soundtrack to Stanley Donen's Seven Bride for Seven Brothers. My mother loves musicals from this era and she got me into them. It was beautiful and included Wonderful, Wonderful Day.
The other was a large segment from the original soundtrack to Stanley Donen's Seven Bride for Seven Brothers. My mother loves musicals from this era and she got me into them. It was beautiful and included Wonderful, Wonderful Day.
âThe fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.â William Shakespeare, As You Like It

