06-08-2014, 12:06
at first light Wrote:Track listing:
[TABLE="class: grid, align: left"]
[TR]
[TD]Track #[/TD]
[TD]Song[/TD]
[TD]Length[/TD]
[TD]Album Artist[/TD]
[TD]Artist(s)[/TD]
[TD]Album[/TD]
[TD]Genre[/TD]
[TD]Comments[/TD]
[TD]Ratings[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1 of 5[/TD]
[TD]Figure It Out[/TD]
[TD]3:57 ??[/TD]
[TD]Ekkah[/TD]
[TD]Ekkah[/TD]
[TD]Summer Mixtape[/TD]
[TD]Disco[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]2/5[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2 of 5[/TD]
[TD]Cindy (Demo)[/TD]
[TD]3:22 ??[/TD]
[TD]Ekkah[/TD]
[TD]Ekkah[/TD]
[TD]Summer Mixtape[/TD]
[TD]Pop-indie[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]5/5[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3 of 5[/TD]
[TD]Heatwaves (Demo)[/TD]
[TD]2:49 ??[/TD]
[TD]Ekkah[/TD]
[TD]Ekkah[/TD]
[TD]Summer Mixtape[/TD]
[TD]Pop-indie[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]5/5[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]4 of 5[/TD]
[TD]Carry On (Demo)[/TD]
[TD]1:52 ??[/TD]
[TD]Ekkah[/TD]
[TD]Ekkah[/TD]
[TD]Summer Mixtape[/TD]
[TD]Pop-indie[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]5/5[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]5 of 5[/TD]
[TD]Forget Me Nots (Cover / Patrice Rushen)[/TD]
[TD]3:32 ??[/TD]
[TD]Ekkah[/TD]
[TD]Ekkah[/TD]
[TD]Summer Mixtape[/TD]
[TD]Disco[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]2/5[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
I only just discovered this band today, after reading http://www.music-discussion.com/showthre...ure-It-Out . I'm not big on disco (disco in general), but the other tracks are right up my alley, and I'm currently listening to this album on repeat. The title of the album is well suited, and given the hot weather this week it's perfect album to check out.
Couldn't agree more, i Noticed this mixtape on the bands SoundCloud and was really impressed. I was lucky enough to catch the band live at Secret Garden Party festival a few weeks ago. One of the best bands I saw over the whole weekend. perfect music for mischievous fun in the sun and dancing with a nice cold beer in the hand without a care in the world

Glad you like them @at first light!!


. The title of the album is well suited, and given the hot weather this week it's perfect album to check out.