29-07-2014, 18:54
![[Image: Al_Martino.jpg]](http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9e/Al_Martino.jpg)
Recording History
studio albums - 35
singles - 52
from my library (cd)
![[Image: MI0002222780.jpg?partner=allrovi.com]](http://cps-static.rovicorp.com/3/JPG_400/MI0002/222/MI0002222780.jpg?partner=allrovi.com)
Mom's favorite crooner. Up there on my list also, probably because of her. This compilation only covers a 5 year period (63-67), and the man was
active from the 50's through the 90's. Sad to see he has a lack of awards with only a Hit Parader Hall of Fame induction. Another talent show
discovery, winning Arthur Godfrey's Talent Scouts show in 1952. Disappointed that my favorite Al Martino song is not on this set, Spanish Eyes,
nor is his biggest hit, I Love You Because. Both of those were within this time period. Even lacking those this album gets a love score. Truth
is most of these tracks that I love, I woud love by any decent crooner. They are just great songs. Al passed away in 2009. Maybe he's singing to
mom now.
I LOVE THIS ALBUM
Worst Track - For All We Know
Best Track - I Wish You Love
Track Listing
1. There Are Such Things ***
audio - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzJGCHqjYBo
2. Close to You **
audio - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72eO6MpmxR8
3. I'm in the Mood for Love ***
audio - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVkSJTs0TKM
4. Fascination ***
audio - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6pp2s6YA08
5. Once Upon a Time **
audio - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3h0ct6u_bQ
6. Don't Take Your Love from Me **
audio - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCVlfAWY7Og
7. That's My Desire **
audio - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKr1d82i3d8
8. You Always Hurt the One You Love ***
audio - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrJ5T2e8Vqk
9. I Wish You Love ***
audio - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6Yed8LmRhY
10. And That Reminds Me **
audio - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s65txxUJKeI
11. The More I See You ***
audio - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs2iRpQP5yY
12. Love Letters **
audio - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPfwok1FBDY
13. Autumn Leaves **
audio - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMJqB2zRb5Q
14. This Is My Song ***
audio - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6Pkq-iE9vI
15. Are You Lonesome Tonight? ** nobody can touch the king
audio - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWlmM14Ueq4
16. Till ***
audio - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8qwbiNWmCk
17. For All We Know **
audio - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GiNtpyoOhI
18. An Affair to Remember **
audio - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkGIexN01EA
3's - 8
2's - 10
1's - 0
grade - 2.4 of 3.0
allmusic - 4.5 of 5.0

