20-07-2014, 03:17
jazzboCR Wrote:Your feelings to the contrary, it was a good period piece, he co-wrote it and never disavowed it. For the younger among us here's that one and another one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSA-yHzkvP8 and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVHAQX5sSaU << Every time I hear this, I'm a mess for the next hour. He wrote this one too.
BTW, how would anybody react on finding out at 32 that those 2 folks who raised you were really your grandparents and that woman you thought was your sister was really your mother? Profound depression, I'm thinking.
i didnt know that about his grandparents/parents....thanks jazzy!
also, here's Little River Band's lead vocalist Glen Shorrock's solo version of "dream lover" from around 1979...
despite their huge success as a band around that period, this one wasnt as big a hit as it probably could have been...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qeXRiNgDJE
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.

