Tiggi Wrote:
i-Pod listening this PM in the garden.
A fine Blues/Rock guitarist who died too young. This is his debut from 1983.
I've always liked what I've heard from SRV. I've always thought of him (rather simplistically, maybe) as being like Jimi, but shorn of the excess. This is a great set of Blues songs of every stripe.
AllMusic 5/5 stars.
Complete album--"That Song" is #3. Folks, I've been caught in a Texas flash flood--trust me, zero fun, maximum terror (no not a kid--I was 28): [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CLP73JK_7o"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CLP73JK_7o
I know I've quoted it before but....: [/URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSWM2nVHkvI << nothing funky here--I appreciate those women who don't play it so obviously.
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR


![[Image: 51jRBcmB97L._SL500_AA300_.jpg]](http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51jRBcmB97L._SL500_AA300_.jpg)