06-06-2014, 20:10
Beach Wrote:Met a beautiful woman and great singer in Goulburn while playing the Australian Blues Music Festival in early February and we became very good friends. Consequently, her producer sent me a copy of her album which I am in the process of attempting to review at present and there's not a bad track on it.[INDENT][INDENT]http://www.myspace.com/pagegail
[/INDENT]
[/INDENT]
Samples of some of the album may be heard on her MySpace page and are truly worth the listen.
"I put a Spell on You": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYH3JQ3OT4w << best vocal since CCR's (and that from me is a supreme compliment) with much better band--serious frickin' guitar. She's so hot she makes my teeth sweat. And http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKHUGI_lrJM and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBrq1llR054
I couldn't find the album or anything else about her--she still gigging around NSW?
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR


![[Image: pagecolourrun.jpg]](http://www.beachblues.org/Reviews/pagecolourrun.jpg)