08-02-2013, 12:51
from my library (vinyl)
![[Image: $(KGrHqJ,!lQE-30EBRgGBP+en(Kwj!~~60_35.JPG]](http://i.ebayimg.com/t/CHARLIE-RICH-Rollin-With-The-Flow-LP-EPIC-AL-34891-COUNTRY-1977-VG-/00/s/MTYwMFgxNTA3/$(KGrHqJ,!lQE-30EBRgGBP+en(Kwj!~~60_35.JPG)
Don't have much by the Silver Fox, maybe one other. Another artist pegged as country but rarely
came across as that for me. One track here that may qualify. The rest I would call easy
listening. Heavy string section on most tracks. Nothing I love and three I don't like here,
making the album just squeeze into the like range. Title track was a #1 country hit and the
album a #19. Charlies last album was in 1980, but didn't pass away until 1995. Guess he had
hung it up. Much recognition for his Behind Closed Doors album in 1973, but he never came close
to that again.
I LIKE THIS ALBUM
Worst Track - Somebody Wrote That Song For Me
Best Track - Somewhere In My Lifetime
1) Rollin' With The Flow **
audio - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-TSmmDCFZw
2) Somebody Wrote That Song For Me *
audio - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfVDPXi3s2M
3) Windsong **
4) That's What Love Is *
audio - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO3C7TIJilk
5) Night Talk **
audio - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW2VOrip0dU
6) Beautiful Woman **
audio - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o0nzC3ICJk
7) To Sing A Love Song **
8) Love Survived *
9) Somewhere In My Lifetime **
10) That's The Way A Cowboy Rocks And Rolls **
audio - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1WKN1-y6Jg
3's - 0
2's - 7
1's - 3
Grade - 1.7
allmusic - 1.5
Don't have much by the Silver Fox, maybe one other. Another artist pegged as country but rarely
came across as that for me. One track here that may qualify. The rest I would call easy
listening. Heavy string section on most tracks. Nothing I love and three I don't like here,
making the album just squeeze into the like range. Title track was a #1 country hit and the
album a #19. Charlies last album was in 1980, but didn't pass away until 1995. Guess he had
hung it up. Much recognition for his Behind Closed Doors album in 1973, but he never came close
to that again.
I LIKE THIS ALBUM
Worst Track - Somebody Wrote That Song For Me
Best Track - Somewhere In My Lifetime
1) Rollin' With The Flow **
audio - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-TSmmDCFZw
2) Somebody Wrote That Song For Me *
audio - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfVDPXi3s2M
3) Windsong **
4) That's What Love Is *
audio - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO3C7TIJilk
5) Night Talk **
audio - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW2VOrip0dU
6) Beautiful Woman **
audio - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o0nzC3ICJk
7) To Sing A Love Song **
8) Love Survived *
9) Somewhere In My Lifetime **
10) That's The Way A Cowboy Rocks And Rolls **
audio - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1WKN1-y6Jg
3's - 0
2's - 7
1's - 3
Grade - 1.7
allmusic - 1.5

