I love Latin influenced Jazz and vocal Jazz. I am a huge fan of the genre. Can anyone suggest any good new artists? I am currently listening to Margo Reymundo. I am absolutely in love with her song My Heart’s Desire it’s so catchy. If anyone knows any other good artists who sound like her please let me know.
Thread Rating:
|
What Are You Listening To?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Bossa Nova Covers - Easy Listening - Background Music | feedme | 4 | 4,428 |
14-07-2015, 21:11 Last Post: feedme |
|
| Ur listening which country music ? | Honey Singh 8 | 3 | 3,096 |
12-02-2014, 08:54 Last Post: Nhan Nguyen |
|
| What are you listening to? | josie | 6 | 5,922 |
25-07-2008, 16:22 Last Post: vinyldisc |
|

