01-02-2009, 06:03
trbc08 Wrote:"Black City Skyline" - Bohren & Der Club of Gore ... Jeeze, what an amazing band. I need to check out that other one that Iota goes on about occasionally. Kilimanjaro Jazz something or another.Just checked out Kilimanjaro Jazz - http://www.kilimanjarojazz.net/ and, while they are supremely competent musicians all, even when doing something such as Cantaloupe Island I find them very much 'supper club', or 'elevator' music orientated.
Yeah, Beach... You have to take things with a grain of salt, especially with more obscure artists, I think. Or perhaps even less with obscure artists, due to their lack of press coverage. Who can really say?
Probably has something to do with the overuse of Synth in a four-piece outfit. :frown:
Beachie
www.beachblues.org
http://au.youtube.com/beachblues
Enjoy the fruits of life, for the fruits of death are few. (©Rod Jeffery 1990)
www.beachblues.org
http://au.youtube.com/beachblues
Enjoy the fruits of life, for the fruits of death are few. (©Rod Jeffery 1990)

