21-07-2011, 18:09
![[Image: 613QNX4eGQL._SS500_.jpg]](http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/613QNX4eGQL._SS500_.jpg)
Music to sweat by! You can almost feel the heat cominâ off this one! Every track is sweet. Only "criticism" I can force myself to come up with (and it's hardly that): while I Gotta Try You Girl properly steams, it's a bit long for me. I sometimes find myself wanting to move along to the next tune. Fantastic blues album. I can get lost in any track.
1. Done Got Old
2. Baby Please Don't Leave Me
3. Look What All You Got
4. Stay All Night
5. Tramp
6. She's Got The Devil In Her
7. I Gotta Try You Girl
8. Who's Been Foolin' You
9. It's A Jungle Out There
"The one thing the blues don't get is the backing and pushing of TV and radio like a lot of this garbage you hears. They choke stuff down people's throat so they got no choice but to listen to it." ~ John Lee Hooker

