The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is slow down music software good for guitar beginners?
#1
I'm really a music lover though music doesn't like me in many occasions. I practice playing guitar and still it doesn't work until I cross on the free demo of Song Surgeon a slow down music software I learn the chords and solos of songs I like. With all of the improvements of music technology, a lot more individuals that wouldn’t normally have the ability to play the guitar, will now be able to find out a way to take part in the tracks which they always wanted to. I even now make the neighbours unsatisfied today with my obnoxiously loud electric guitar actively playing; nevertheless, undoubtedly I can play songs that essentially appear how they are meant to. Thanks to technology I won't keep my guitar on its case anymore waiting for someone to teach me.Confusedmile:
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Is slow down music software good for guitar beginners? - by musiclover22 - 16-05-2011, 16:23

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  do online music lessons work??? Ruhi Sheikh 20 12,683 15-07-2024, 11:20
Last Post: JeromeD
  Fav music tv from 90-s-00-s Disco 3 2,712 21-03-2020, 09:34
Last Post: Disco
  Sheet music Mecc 6 3,765 06-03-2020, 14:17
Last Post: Mecc
  Listen to my YouTube music channel? HiddenSignal 2 3,464 05-08-2019, 13:22
Last Post: Coldblue
  KLR- Serious, Experienced, Lyrical, Rapper. Check my music out. KLR 5 3,864 10-01-2017, 13:56
Last Post: Jerome
  Help needed for my research project on the music industry Ashutosh Nandkeolyar 0 1,622 08-08-2016, 15:44
Last Post: Ashutosh Nandkeolyar
  Software Help Kuya Erik 1 1,563 06-07-2016, 05:25
Last Post: Jerome
  Kazz muzic new music video - kazz muzic- the call (feedback) kazzmuzic 1 2,112 02-12-2015, 09:02
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Master degree graduating project - music instrument product trial PaulM 0 1,545 26-09-2015, 09:01
Last Post: PaulM
  Trying out the world of music Experimentonomen 2 2,580 20-09-2015, 19:12
Last Post: Experimentonomen

Forum Jump: