[video=youtube;nMb6_cC4G0o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMb6_cC4G0o[/video]
Great 80s track from this achingly brilliant, unsung master of the guitar that is the late Rory Gallagher.
Just found this on youtube. Apparantley German cover band of Gallagher playing the same song. Only reason I posted this is because of the distinct similarity that the lead singer/guitarist has in terms of looks AND voice! It's uncanny!
[video=youtube;2KQfAkdsiQ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KQfAkdsiQ0[/video]
Great 80s track from this achingly brilliant, unsung master of the guitar that is the late Rory Gallagher.
Just found this on youtube. Apparantley German cover band of Gallagher playing the same song. Only reason I posted this is because of the distinct similarity that the lead singer/guitarist has in terms of looks AND voice! It's uncanny!
[video=youtube;2KQfAkdsiQ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KQfAkdsiQ0[/video]
"Blogging like Jesus, tweet like a Pope
Site traffic heavy, I'm YouTubing hope" - Wire- 'Blogging' 2015
"But me and you were not to blame
Love always returns from where it came
Back to black and in the end,
It's all the same."- Terry Allen 'Back to Black' 1996[URL="http://www.last.fm/user/mirrorball95"]
http://www.last.fm/user/mirrorball95[/URL]
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKpqmg_Xug0qMXDCJ1sdvMw
Site traffic heavy, I'm YouTubing hope" - Wire- 'Blogging' 2015
"But me and you were not to blame
Love always returns from where it came
Back to black and in the end,
It's all the same."- Terry Allen 'Back to Black' 1996[URL="http://www.last.fm/user/mirrorball95"]
http://www.last.fm/user/mirrorball95[/URL]
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKpqmg_Xug0qMXDCJ1sdvMw

