Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What does your music collection lool like ?
#4
A mess - it's all over the house, boxes, cupboards, purpose-built shelving, coverted bookcases. And then there's the ones I can't even find.....must actually do a count of all the stuff one day. Probably have a nervous breakdown when I realise how much I've spent to date. Poverty looms large. But to answer your question, I don't compile playlists out of extracts or bits and pieces. I like whole albums because they are sometimes created with a logical sequence that is to be followed. There are valleys and peaks to be negotiated. To me that's the whole purpose of music. Too many upbeat tracks in a row leave me bored.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What does your music collection lool like ? - by Jerome - 08-12-2011, 16:26

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My CD Collection Music Head 195 26,664 6 hours ago
Last Post: Music Head
  Billboard Music Charts For 2026 Music Head 48 17,025 29-09-2026, 11:39
Last Post: Music Head
  White Town - Your Woman (Music Video) (1997) - Filming Locations Then and Now ChrisBungo 0 498 23-05-2026, 18:29
Last Post: ChrisBungo
  My Vinyl Collection Music Head 434 98,346 16-04-2026, 01:17
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Billboard Music Charts For 2025 Music Head 75 63,725 23-12-2025, 13:26
Last Post: Music Head
  Tibetan Music for Relaxation and Healing Meditation clrichey 0 882 23-10-2025, 01:42
Last Post: clrichey
  Artistic Music Videos Sylwira 1 1,774 16-09-2025, 17:17
Last Post: ChrisBungo
  Billboard Music Charts For 2024 Music Head 68 23,350 24-12-2024, 13:52
Last Post: Music Head
  My Vinyl Collection Music Head 2 1,359 08-12-2024, 22:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Who is your favorite DJ (music)? sing-a-long 2 2,628 18-02-2024, 06:13
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: