12-02-2023, 11:49
Yes - and I'll give him this - his stance has been consistent. Of course they won't listen - unfortunately, and for many reasons - none of which are actually any good when you examine them - largely tied up with ego and pride.
As an aside 'money is the root of all evil' is a misquote - it's 'the love of money is the root of all evil' - just sayin' - apologies for the pedantry Mr Waters!! I concede - it wouldn't have been as punchy lyrically speaking.
As an aside 'money is the root of all evil' is a misquote - it's 'the love of money is the root of all evil' - just sayin' - apologies for the pedantry Mr Waters!! I concede - it wouldn't have been as punchy lyrically speaking.
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson

