08-03-2022, 03:18
CARLY SIMON "no secrets" cd, 1972...
her third...
thought i had already posted this one but it appears ive only posted her first two...
the one that contains "youre so vain", thus her biggest seller....
soft rock, a few folkie type ballads, and a rocker written by Mr Taylor....
okay, so the hit is the best song on here IMO but theres a handful of others that arent too far behind and its one of those i will post...
I LOVE THIS ALBUM
Please tell my sweet mother
Go on now tell uncle Paul
Tell all my girlfriends
Not to wait for me
Daddy, I'm no virgin
And I've already waited too long.
Raise up your eyebrows
Raise, I said raise your glasses with a song
But don't expect me to be home tonight
Daddy, I'm sorry
But I've already waited too long.
I met a boy with eyes of green
The warmest eyes I'd ever seen.
He gave his lovin' love to me
The way I've always heard it would be.
Daddy, please forgive me
And I've already waited so long.
So blow, blow, blow out the candles
Make my bed wide and long
Tell all my girlfriends
Not to wait for me
Daddy, I'm no virgin
I said I've already waited too long
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.

