26-01-2020, 12:29
[u]
[/u]
BILLY JOEL "greatest hits volume I & volume II" cd, 1985
disk 2
covers the period 78-85,
includes two new songs "youre only human" being the lead off promo single.
like the first disk, could just about pick anything as favourite track.
thought i'd pick one that gets little airplay on radio this time
I LOVE THIS ALBUM
BILLY JOEL "greatest hits volume I & volume II" cd, 1985
disk 2
covers the period 78-85,
includes two new songs "youre only human" being the lead off promo single.
like the first disk, could just about pick anything as favourite track.
thought i'd pick one that gets little airplay on radio this time
I LOVE THIS ALBUM
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.

