07-05-2018, 11:08
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2018, 11:11 by CRAZY-HORSE.)
STING "57th & 9th" cd, 2016:
first new material I bought of his in thirty years...
"nothing like the sun" was the last one and a compilation at some point....
a return to soft rock as opposed to the wrist slitting boring warblings of a man
who is totally self absorbed....
songs here rock out at times,a hint of jazz, some soft rock etc...
a good solid collection of songs, most of which I love, proving you can never dismiss
any artist, they all have at least one more great album waiting to be written and this could be
his, mind you, I also bought his new collaboration with Shaggy, so all is good with Sting now!
from the album, the lead off single:
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.

