30-01-2018, 07:42
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2018, 07:48 by CRAZY-HORSE.)
SHIRLEY BASSEY "the impossible dream" vinyl, 1968
sorry, cannot find the album cover on any of the regular pages I look for them...
anyway, a ten track compilation from back in the day...
I could listen to her sing all day and still not get bored...
today's female singers sure could learn a lot about singing from Ms Bassey...
Im pretty sure this is the only vinyl album o hers I own, I really should get a cd compilation at some point!
I just checked, Dame Bassey is still alive, 81 as told by Wiki...
will be a sad day for entertainment when she passes on,
anyway,
difficult choice for a linked track from this album but here goes:
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.

