06-10-2017, 02:55
I have not heard the news today but I did hear last night he had help. I do believe that.
It would be terrible if there are more concert shooting or any other kind!!
I wish I had a answer for you Oceansoul. All I can say is people today are getting much more evil.
But, payback is coming for them.
I heard this dear man on Hannity say his wife of 32 years died in his arms from a head wound
at the concert grounds.
I have never been a fan of outdoor concerts. Too many problems. Weather and such.
I did go see Waylon at a outdoor concert. By the time he came out the druggies were pasted out.
Now we have to worry about being murdered.
It would be terrible if there are more concert shooting or any other kind!!
I wish I had a answer for you Oceansoul. All I can say is people today are getting much more evil.
But, payback is coming for them.
I heard this dear man on Hannity say his wife of 32 years died in his arms from a head wound
at the concert grounds.
I have never been a fan of outdoor concerts. Too many problems. Weather and such.
I did go see Waylon at a outdoor concert. By the time he came out the druggies were pasted out.
Now we have to worry about being murdered.
