18-11-2009, 21:06
Tiggi Wrote:I'm more the other way round, Ed.I'm with Ed on this one Tigger. although I do like some of the later stuff. Probably also because I remember Christine McVie as Christine Perfect in her earlier band, Chicken Shack. Her singing always did more for me than Stevie Nicks' singing did!
Mrs Tiggi got me into the LA Fleetwoods 25 years ago, & I think they've made some fabulous music. It's only now that I'm getting round to the early stuff.
So much music to discover...
There is an album floating around of the original band 'blues' line-up playing 'live' at the Boston Tea Party Club in 1970 on the CASTLE Communication label from 1989 called Fleetwood Mac: The BLUES COLLECTION that I picked up for a few dollars back in the early nineties.
Beachie
www.beachblues.org
http://au.youtube.com/beachblues
Enjoy the fruits of life, for the fruits of death are few. (©Rod Jeffery 1990)
www.beachblues.org
http://au.youtube.com/beachblues
Enjoy the fruits of life, for the fruits of death are few. (©Rod Jeffery 1990)

