The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
So giddy I learned a new song.
#1
Big Grin After getting my Acustic guitar and having problems playing it (Although I've played bass for a good 3 years) I am finally getting the hang of it, just last night I learnt to play Jack Jonhsons' Sitting Waiting Wishing, and I was so giddy when I played it through flawlessly for the first time earlier today.

Just thought I'd post that because I damn near pissed my pants Tongue

Anyway, 2nd part of this thread.... Anyone else here play Acustic? And if so what are your favorite songs to play.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
So giddy I learned a new song. - by Dawson - 12-11-2009, 18:52

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which song have awesome guitar solos according to you?? prmtherocker 14 7,346 28-04-2014, 07:00
Last Post: jazzboCR
  My guitar love song Dimos Zagaris 4 3,407 08-06-2013, 14:26
Last Post: Dimos Zagaris

Forum Jump: