Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I need your opinion guys !
#8
Jerome Wrote:Can we hear a sample of your playing anywhere online? Oh yes, for a new experience, buy an eBow. Very cheap and very effective on an electric guitar. And a lot of fun as well.
Not sure if you were looking for a sample of me playing, but listen to Cherokee by Europe... that's a decent sample Smile
Joking aside, I do not have a good sample of it, not even a sample - and if I had it would probably not be good - need Another 20 years or so Smile
But I have an idea, why don't we give some examples of what we like to play - and perhaps it may end up as a list of good songs to practcie and even better, we add both simple first-timers and progress to more complicated songs...

One of the first songs I learned was Animals - House of the Rising sun (a simple one when just playing strumming chords)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I need your opinion guys ! - by Elodie65 - 21-10-2016, 10:01

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi guys!!! Long time no speak! Please listen to my songs... Bellini48 4 2,371 04-04-2014, 09:20
Last Post: Bellini48
  Just finished a concerto for trumpet, interested musicians opinion. Mirek 3 2,280 14-12-2013, 16:46
Last Post: Bellini48

Forum Jump: