Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I need your opinion guys !
#3
Hey Jerome ! Thanks for your answer. I am happy ! I was afraid no one would answer this post...

I would prefer to have an interaction, like watching some videos on Youtube. And also, I think it is easier to watch someone do the moves on the guitar so I can imitate more easily. Do you have any experience with that ? Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I need your opinion guys ! - by Elodie65 - 21-10-2016, 10:01

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi guys!!! Long time no speak! Please listen to my songs... Bellini48 4 2,371 04-04-2014, 09:20
Last Post: Bellini48
  Just finished a concerto for trumpet, interested musicians opinion. Mirek 3 2,280 14-12-2013, 16:46
Last Post: Bellini48

Forum Jump: