The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I need your opinion guys !
#1
Hey guys !

I would like to learn how to play guitar but because I have a very tight schedule I can't have a real teacher in a classroom... So I was thinking about self-learning or taking online classes. I even thought about watching Youtube tutorials to start with... What do you think about it ? Do you think it is worth it to take online lessons ? I would like your opinion please ! btw, i don't know anything about guitar now. I am a real beginner. I just took piano classes long time ago !

Thank you for the advice ! Smile Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I need your opinion guys ! - by Elodie65 - 21-10-2016, 10:01

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi guys!!! Long time no speak! Please listen to my songs... Bellini48 4 2,367 04-04-2014, 09:20
Last Post: Bellini48
  Just finished a concerto for trumpet, interested musicians opinion. Mirek 3 2,280 14-12-2013, 16:46
Last Post: Bellini48

Forum Jump: