Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Your favorite songs?
#31
I love all music. My favorite is rock and reggae. I feel music is going to crap these days so my favorite songs and bands are from the 90's and early 2000's. I heard of this site called DittyDum.com that's revolutionizing the industry so people have the last word on who's good and who isn't instead of the industry telling people what they should listen to. I think it launches early 2017 but they have their landing site up if you want more info on how it works
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Your favorite songs? - by nitsingh - 02-02-2013, 10:04
RE: Your favorite songs? - by Coldblue - 05-08-2019, 13:23
RE: Your favorite songs? - by Jerome - 05-08-2019, 13:39

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  one of my favorite demo songs yan 0 1,574 04-01-2024, 22:52
Last Post: yan
  VIDEO: Top 13 piano songs - solo piano eislamov 0 1,425 14-05-2015, 15:21
Last Post: eislamov
  Hi guys!!! Long time no speak! Please listen to my songs... Bellini48 4 2,364 04-04-2014, 09:20
Last Post: Bellini48
  Use YouTube for learning songs? This makes that a lot easier. Sanjay Poyzer 1 1,586 28-11-2013, 18:47
Last Post: SteveO
  What are good Country Songs? manmike77 10 4,667 27-03-2012, 07:59
Last Post: alliekw
  Songs covers mrlenciugas 0 1,458 05-11-2011, 18:39
Last Post: mrlenciugas
  Facebook Free Give Away 20 free songs kevatlmusic 0 2,674 28-08-2008, 23:08
Last Post: kevatlmusic

Forum Jump: