16-05-2016, 10:13
AMY WINEHOUSE "frank" cd, 2003
career stats:
studio albums.............2
singles......................11
this album..............#3 UK...#23 AU...#22 NZ...#33 US
singles:
"stronger than me".....#71 UK
"take the box"...........#57 UK
"in my bed"...............#60 UK
"fxxxk me pumps"......#65 UK
had I got this one prior to "back to black" I would probably not given her a second look in!
piss poor album IMO, lacks the oomph and punch of the second album,
very little in terms of melody and rhythm IMO...
and I dislike all for singles released off it...
if only she had gone to rehab instead of saying no, no, no she might still be alive
and we'd have seen whether she'd have been a superstar or faded into oblivion,
for some reason I think she would have faded away because she was no match for Adele!
oh yeah almost forgot, the cd contains three hidden tracks at the end o the disc, im not posting
them because, well, I cant be bothered!
I DO NOT LIKE THIS ALBUM
worst track: cherry
best track: I heard love is blind
[video=youtube;HHUBkPb0ytQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHUBkPb0ytQ[/video]
tracks:
1...intro *
2...stronger than me *
3...you sent me flying **
4...cherry *
5...fxxxk me pumps *
6...I heard love is blind **
7...no greater love **
8...in my bed *
9...take the box *
10.october song **
11.what is it about men **
3s=0
2s=5
1s=6
rating: 1.5
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.

