28-05-2016, 06:14
DAVID CROSBY "croz" cd, 2014
solo career stats:
studio albums..............4
singles........................0
this album............#36US
Crosby's fourth solo set and first one in twenty years.....
only one I his I own, and that was only because this was in a discount bin somewhere....
never been a big fan of The Croz as a singer, great harmoniser,lousy front man IMO...
anyway...
songs on here would be considered easy listening, jazzy and folky...
some nice tunes, cool harmonies, Knopfler guests on the opening track as featured guitarist...
but I cant hear his style, could be anyone for all I know.
not a bad album overall, infact very good for a guy in his 70s, better than most of Neil Young has done in
the last decade, and on par with Graham Nash's set from earlier this year
I LIKE THIS ALBUM
worst track: holding on to nothing
best track: slice of time
[video=youtube;GPSWRXRoPn4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPSWRXRoPn4[/video]
tracks:
1...whats broken **
2...time I have **
3...holding onto nothing *
4...the clearing **
5...radio **
6...slice of time **
7...set the baggage down **
8...I she called *
9...dangerous night **
10.morning falling **
11.find a heart *
3s=0
2s=8
1s=3
rating: 1.8
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.

