26-05-2016, 09:42
yes, I did read about that "yes,im a witch" project a while ago it did get very good reviews in the UK and Australia, I didn't see any reviews from other places.
Sparks and Yoko...now that could possibly work
John said in a BBC radio interview he gave the day before he died that he thought B-52's were a modern version of Yoko Ono,
so maybe she should pair up with them also.
I have that BBC radio interview, it was released some years ago as a double cd set,
it was a very candid interview, nothing was off limits and he answered every question posed to him.
its worth seeking out.
Sparks and Yoko...now that could possibly work
John said in a BBC radio interview he gave the day before he died that he thought B-52's were a modern version of Yoko Ono,
so maybe she should pair up with them also.
I have that BBC radio interview, it was released some years ago as a double cd set,
it was a very candid interview, nothing was off limits and he answered every question posed to him.
its worth seeking out.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.

