Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Michael Buble - Nobody But Me
#1
enters the Billboard Top 200 Albums chart this week at #2

courtesy of YouTube

Canada
9th album
alternates between pop and big band
works for me but not for most
single is below and it was so much better without the video
while listening I thought it had a Meghan Trainor feel
then a few tracks later she shows up as a featured creature
quite a few good songs for me here

title track and first single

[video=youtube;Fd8OSX7guKs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd8OSX7guKs[/video]

Reply
#2
to be perfectly honest mate, I dislike most of "the bubbles" songs with a passion, I don't know, but theres something about him that I cant put my finger on that I simply don't like,
that said, I thought your linked track was okay, im going away to Spotify the album to hear the Meghan Trainor track, well, because she is on it.

I do find that people either love of hate Buble in the same way people either love or hate Chris Isaak, I love Isaak BTW so when I hear Buble, I feel like "somebody's crying" and its usually me! LOL
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
good song, the Meghan duet,

I notice on Wiki that Meghan and Harry Styles (one direction) wrote the song.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#4
ok, so im curious now, I will give the whole album a listen tomorrow.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Michael Jackson - Chicago Music Head 1 522 09-06-2026, 12:00
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Michael Jackson - Thriller - Filming Locations - 1983 vs 2025 ChrisBungo 6 3,543 31-10-2025, 18:49
Last Post: ChrisBungo
  Ian Michael - Girl from the North gigilovesmusic 5 2,407 08-08-2016, 18:51
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Idina Menzel & Michael Bublé - Baby It's Cold Outside Music Head 0 1,210 02-12-2014, 11:47
Last Post: Music Head
  Michael Jackson - Thriller Music Head 11 4,272 24-10-2014, 06:46
Last Post: abbygale45
  Michael Jackson - Slave To The Rhythm Music Head 2 1,459 17-06-2014, 22:22
Last Post: MAG2NYC
  Michael Jackson - Billie Jean Music Head 5 2,606 03-06-2014, 05:33
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Michael Jackson & Justin Timberlake - Love Never Felt So Good Music Head 6 3,372 03-06-2014, 05:13
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Michael Jackson - Xscape Music Head 2 1,957 24-05-2014, 04:39
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday to the King of Pop Michael Jackson! Simran 3 1,919 05-09-2012, 09:36
Last Post: Simran

Forum Jump: