Posts: 87
Threads: 55
Joined: Dec 2013
Here I come with my latest synthetic composition. If You find anything wrong with the track, I will be glad if You let me know. Enjoy!
[video]http://soundcloud.com/brain-claim/felicitas-rabidus[/video]
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
Unusual and quirky piece. Should have been a bit longer. The z3TA is one of the best soft synths around. I have used it for years. A lot better than many synths that are far more expensive.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Posts: 87
Threads: 55
Joined: Dec 2013
Thanks for Your feedback!

Yeah, it should have been a bit longer but when I finished the last part, my brain went out and I couldn't think out how it would continue

Z3TA+ has got very lively sounding synths and with the help of effects on Renoise I can get it sound analog like
Posts: 10
Threads: 1
Joined: Aug 2015
Agree it should be longer, god job!
Posts: 87
Threads: 55
Joined: Dec 2013
Thanks for listening