Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Artistic Music Videos
#1
I love music videos as a form of art (I'm a graphic artist myself). When I was young I could spent hours in front of TV recording them on video tapes. Recently I got back to my old hobby, fortunately it's much easier this days [Image: smile.gif]
Please share here any MVs that you think that are really artistic and creative (music genre doesn't matter, though I generally prefer darker music and concepts)
I'll post first a very fresh one, but it is pure art.





(yesterday I started same thread on a different forum and already got some amazing ones, I hope it will be similar here)
Reply
#2
Video 
I've always enjoyed "concept" music videos - many of them are wonderfully entertaining "short movies" in and of themselves.

Two of my favorites were filmed at the very same location - Leighton House in London: "Golden Brown" by The Stranglers and "Gold" by Spandau Ballet. I liked these videos so much, I even paid a visit to Leighton House and created "then and now" filming location documentary videos for each song. I've done this for a bunch of movies, TV episodes and other music videos too - they're all up on my website: https://ChrisBungoStudios.com

Anyway... here's a Quick Preview excerpt from my Spandau Ballet "Gold" filming locations documentary video:



Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Billboard Music Charts For 2026 Music Head 48 16,963 29-09-2026, 11:39
Last Post: Music Head
  White Town - Your Woman (Music Video) (1997) - Filming Locations Then and Now ChrisBungo 0 494 23-05-2026, 18:29
Last Post: ChrisBungo
  Billboard Music Charts For 2025 Music Head 75 63,666 23-12-2025, 13:26
Last Post: Music Head
  Tibetan Music for Relaxation and Healing Meditation clrichey 0 878 23-10-2025, 01:42
Last Post: clrichey
  Billboard Music Charts For 2024 Music Head 68 23,310 24-12-2024, 13:52
Last Post: Music Head
  Who is your favorite DJ (music)? sing-a-long 2 2,627 18-02-2024, 06:13
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  my christmas haul of music CRAZY-HORSE 0 2,020 29-12-2023, 01:40
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Billboard Music Charts For 2023 Music Head 74 27,648 27-12-2023, 13:10
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
Smile What year is your favorite in hiphop music? sing-a-long 1 2,092 17-10-2023, 04:36
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Vintage Music Reviews Ruby 2 1,206 08-10-2023, 16:51
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: