Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NEW ALBUM: Kylie Minogue "golden"
#1
[Image: 220px-Kylie_Minogue_-_Golden.png]

KYLIE MINOGUE  "golden"

Spotify listen:

Aussie songstress, former soapie actress...
fourteenth studio album...
recorded in Nashville...
for the Americans and others that aren't aware of her,
she started her musical career in 1987 and for the most part over the last
thirty years  has outsold Madonna in Australia, England and Europe...
so,
I listened to the album, first one of hers I have ever heard...
I expected dance orientated pop and that's what I got...
a couple of songs had little tinges of country crossover, but not
enough for me to take notice, I did not like it...

the new single:



"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Miley - Bass Persuades Music Head 0 41 29-09-2026, 12:45
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Prince - "timeless" CRAZY-HORSE 1 193 19-09-2026, 11:46
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: ADELA - PRIMA Music Head 0 139 16-09-2026, 11:07
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Alex Warren - Wildchild Music Head 1 185 11-09-2026, 22:26
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Audrey Hobert - Who's The Clown? Music Head 0 287 01-09-2026, 11:25
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: KATSEYE - WILD (ep) Music Head 0 214 26-08-2026, 11:20
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: FLO - Therapy At The Club Music Head 0 208 24-08-2026, 11:41
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Ariana Grande - Petal Music Head 0 229 12-08-2026, 11:24
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Shania Twain - Little Miss Twain Music Head 0 228 10-08-2026, 16:25
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Tyla - A*POP Music Head 0 243 08-08-2026, 11:30
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: