Posts: 184
Threads: 92
Joined: Aug 2014
Heard some amazing news on facebook the other day.. The man behind the sensational Reggae Reggae sauce franchise is releasing a new album!
I love the sauce and the music personally, Check out more info on his facebook page.. I remember hearing this a few months ago and loving it!
[video=youtube;nnx08PWeZsU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnx08PWeZsU[/video]
https://www.facebook.com/LeviRootsOfficial
https://twitter.com/levirootsmusic
Posts: 3,952
Threads: 645
Joined: Feb 2014
Great to hear an authentic reggae tune again--I thought reggaeton had totally taken over. About that Reggae Reggae sauce:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reggae_Reggae_Sauce and it's Site:
http://www.leviroots.com/ and the song, perf and presentation that sold it to investors:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQTzLJCUtjk << It goes 15 minutes.
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Posts: 184
Threads: 92
Joined: Aug 2014
I'm glad to see him back to making music as well man.. Thats not to say I didnt bloomin' love his sauce
[video=youtube;7XwWk_qlq7A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XwWk_qlq7A[/video]
Check out his first single mate
Quote:The official music video for the new single 'Jam In The Streets' by Levi Roots. Taken from the brand new album 'Rise Above' released on the 31st of July. Get your copy here:
iTunes: http://apple.co/1JRZlqF
Amazon: http://amzn.to/1glVuZl
The Rise Above album launch party will be taking place at The Jazz Cafe on the 22nd of July, tickets available here: http://bit.ly/1IGuBdz
https://www.facebook.com/LeviRootsOff...
https://twitter.com/levirootsmusic
https://soundcloud.com/levi-roots-off...
http://www.leviroots.com/
Directed by Dan Ruttley & FEED Films:
http://thisisfeed.com/