as usual, one great track and nothing else lives up to it
that track leads off, and had my hopes up
the clip is for that, a live performance and the sound is not that great
1.5 from me and a converted 2.4 from the pros at allmusic

from the album - Lost In The Light
Bahamas - Lost in the Light (LIVE on Exclaim! TV) - YouTube

released Feb 7th, 2012

Bio - from allmusic

Bahamas is the solo project of Toronto-based guitarist and musical gun-for-hire Afie Jurvanen. With a carefully
trained ear for melody that heís honed during his time playing with the likes of Feist and Howie Beck, Jurvanenís
solo project has a stripped-down and contemplative sound that focuses on doing more with less, allowing his voice
and guitar to do most of the heavy lifting on his quiet, indie folk meditations. Bahamas made its album debut in
2009 with Pink Strat, which was nominated for a Juno Award the following year. After releasing the album, Jurvanen
set out on tour in support of alt-country icons Wilco before eventually striking out on his own with a headlining
tour. The guitarist returned with his follow up album, Barchords, in 2012.

Album Review - from allmusic

Warm, inviting, and just so slightly sleepy, Afie Jurvanen continues to keep things simple on his second Bahamas
album, Barchords. With its spacious, roomy sound and laid-back vibe, the album feels as if the guitarist is
beginning to settle into a good groove as a songwriter, sounding more relaxed and self-assured on his sophomore
effort as he allows the empty spaces of "Overjoyed" and the gentle repetition of "Lost in the Light" to stand on
their own without over-thinking them too much. This sense of patience and confidence gives Barchords a more
organic, feeling as if it's the plant that grew from the seed planted on Pink Strat. Intimate without being
voyeuristic, and approachable without being patronizing, sparse without being cold, Barchords manages to balance
all of these elements beautifully, merging plaintive folk and bluesy soul with just enough pop to make the whole
thing go down smoothly. In the end, this kind of musical high-wire act is what ultimately allows Bahamas to not
only avoid the dreaded sophomore slump, but to easily surpass their solid debut.

Track Listing

1. Lost in the Light
2. Caught Me Thinkin'
3. Montreal
4. Okay Alright I'm Alive
5. Never Again
6. Overjoyed
7. I Got You Babe
8. Any Other Way
9. Snow Plow
10. Your Sweet Touch
11. Time and Time Again