Thread: Need help identifying Joe Walsh song...

Default Need help identifying Joe Walsh song...

My friend played it for me the other day, but I forgot what he told me it was called. The most I remember about it is that there was a long guitar solo in the middle of it accompanied by some very heavy bass and sort a marching-like drum beat. Help!

Might be 'Turn to Stone'
    'It takes a lot of money to look this cheap." - Dolly Parton

Electrocuted

I love Joe Walsh, the only reccomendation I have is to listen to everything again, and if you don't find it, listen to everything again. He is excellent!

Wow, my mistake! It turns out it was The Bomber by The James Gang, which happened to include Joe Walsh.

Blog Entries

Maybe ...The Bomber ???? just guessing !
    Quote Originally Posted by Apostrophe(') View Post
    My friend played it for me the other day, but I forgot what he told me it was called. The most I remember about it is that there was a long guitar solo in the middle of it accompanied by some very heavy bass and sort a marching-like drum beat. Help!
    " WHEN I WAS FIVE YEARS OLD, MY MOTHER ALWAYS TOLD ME THAT HAPPINESS WAS THE KEY TO LIFE. WHEN I WENT TO SCHOOL, THEY ASKED ME WHAT I WANTED TO BE WHEN I GREW UP. I WROTE DOWN "HAPPY". THEY TOLD ME I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE ASSIGNMENT AND I TOLD THEM THEY DIDN'T UNDERSTAND LIFE."

- JOHN LENNON