Thread: My composition , what do you think ?

Default My composition , what do you think ?

Hi guys!I started to compose music for my band at home with my pc alone .My girlfriends is doing the vocals.We called our band Friends .

this is my song

What do you think ?

Sadly this is not a website for self promotion , therefore your link has been removed
    Last edited by gryphon; 07-10-2011 at 07:18.

I understand that this site is not the place for self promotional materials, especially if that is the only reason you sign up. However as far as the song goes, I am not a fan of this type of music anyway, but I can see that it is pretty well done and good for this genre of music.
    “The pen is mightier than the sword if the sword is very short, and the pen is very sharp”
    Terry Pratchett

From Cape Town, South Africa

A small tip - if you want to get exposure, get a distinctive name. What do you think people are going to find if they google 'Friends' - you guessed it - The TV sitcom. Pick a name unlike any other. Same is true of your login - who on earth is going to look for 'bodeacostin'! Once you're famous you can call yourself whatever you like - just like the Purple Rain bloke. I think his name is now '!"!"$(' or something like that. His receptionist must be in therapy by now. It's easier to learn Xoi-San than try and pronounce this. And if this was in braille it would be equivalent to 'alphabet soup'.
    Last edited by Jerome; 09-10-2011 at 12:27.
    'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.

Kampala, Uganda, Uganda

Default hello pals

like he said,firstly the name of the band,really means alot to wee the people u gonna throw the chords at.
    i feel like u need pull a diffferent sounding band name,yu can think of them,like home chords,implying were u begun from.anything,i feel it u will nail the industry.nice time