Thread: Limp Bizkit- Gold Cobra

Cool Limp Bizkit- Gold Cobra

Gold Cobra is the sixth studio album by American band Limp Bizkit, released on June 28 in 2011. It is the band's first studio album since 2005's The Unquestionable Truth (Part 1), and the first with the full original lineup since 2000's Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water.
    The band played a comeback tour, the Unicorns N' Rainbows Tour, from May 20 to August 17, 2009 to commemorate the band's reunion. During the production of the album, Borland came up with its title, Gold Cobra. Borland says that it doesn't have any meaning, and that it was chosen because it fit the style of music the band was writing for the album.
    The band announced, after many changes, that the first single, now "Shotgun", will be coming out on May 17th for download and radio play. The band also released the single cover on May 10, 2011. On May 13, four days before the official release of "Shotgun", Fred Durst released a 30-second preview of the track. Earlier he has also stated that the Gold Cobra recording sessions gave enough music for two full albums. The remaining songs will be used to make up another album due to be released at a later date.

....sorry but i wont be giving this one a go, i have two of their albums one i sort of like(chocolate starfish...) and one i cant stand (results may vary), overall they do not do anything for my ears...infact they are "aural rapists!" IMO

Lancaster, Kentucky, United States

Have one of theirs that was considered as a trade for that Aqua cd
    A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people.
    Will Rogers

i would swap it for one of mine but unfortunately i have Aqua...and Geri Halliwell!