Page 289 of 297 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 2965

Thread: The Track I'm Listening To Is.......................

From Mike Batt's Tarot Suite - "Imbecile" ... with Roger Chapman and Rory Gallagher ...

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson

Former lead singer of The Walkmen...Hamilton has put together excellent indie rock!!! New fresh sound for these old ears!

Last edited by SteveO; 23-02-2017 at 00:48.
    " WHEN I WAS FIVE YEARS OLD, MY MOTHER ALWAYS TOLD ME THAT HAPPINESS WAS THE KEY TO LIFE. WHEN I WENT TO SCHOOL, THEY ASKED ME WHAT I WANTED TO BE WHEN I GREW UP. I WROTE DOWN "HAPPY". THEY TOLD ME I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE ASSIGNMENT AND I TOLD THEM THEY DIDN'T UNDERSTAND LIFE."

- JOHN LENNON

From McKendree Spring's Spring Suite, "The Madman" ... finger picked violin and no drums ... cool seventies prog folk ...

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson

bob_32_116

^^ Can't go wrong with a Roger Dean cover! (which I am sure it is)

^No you can't, and yes it is!

From Shawn Colvin's All Fall Down ... "Change is on the Way" ...

The sublime "September Fifteenth", Metheny and Mays' tribute to jazz pianist Bill Evans, from As Falls Wichita, So Falls Wichita Falls. Title track is fab too, quite audacious and requires twenty plus minutes - in fact the whole album is great; these two are fantastic ... the only album they've recorded as a duo (with percussionist).

From Crisis? What Crisis? ...

Eleni Mandell - "Put my baby to bed"

Last edited by RSmith; 07-03-2017 at 20:25.

Rod's brilliant cover of the Bob Dylan track from his equally good "tonight in yours" album from 1981